We at Hear Our Voices Book Tours strive to provide a space for marginalized voices to be seen. Our book tours are aimed to connect BIPOC, QTBIPOC+, POC and QTPOC reviewers with work that represents them, throughout all social media channels.
Our hopes are to spread awareness of the amazing books and authors we work with!
With this in mind, our goals are as follows:
- Partner with your Publishing house to provide ARCs to Domestic and International reviewers in order to promote through both visual media (Youtube & Instagram) and written media (Book Blogs & Twitter)
- Host a fun hashtag challenge campaign for readers and book tour hosts to participate in leading up to release.
- Maintain a 100% review rate as our standard book tour protocol, regardless of the kind of post our hosts feature during the week leading up to release. We will provide you with a document of the review links shortly after the tour is finished.
- To accommodate the participation of both Domestic and International reviewers, we would request 15 Physical and 15 Digital ARCs to comprise a team of 30 Reviewers. We would also like the opportunity to request up to 5 audiobook ARCs (if available) for any of our reviewers that have a disability.
- Availability for two (2) Youtube interviews and two (2) blog interviews.
- $100/week of promotion across all platforms. This helps cover shipping costs and helps to provide a small fee for the team behind the scenes making all of this happen.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any adjustments to the requirements we have listed above please feel free to let us know.
We look forward to hearing from you!